I have decided that I will be documenting not only rides that I do, but also workouts and Hikes as well. This will be more like a fitness diary.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Plan for the First Ride of the Year
I have decided that the first ride for 2012 that I do is going to be the Chilly Hilly. It is a ride that takes you around Bainbridge island. It is usually set for February, so its cold hence the name Chilly Hilly. I am going to have to force myself to continue on the bike trainer at home to keep up with my riding. Not sure how easy it is going to be this winter to convince myself to do so, but I am going to have to try. Push Push Push is all I can do. I think if I can get myself going to the gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays maybe just maybe I can get myself to do the bike trainer on Mondays and Wednesdays. That would be the perfect way to keep myself going, plus I may actually lose some weight at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment