Thursday, September 29, 2011

3rd Day and counting

So for the third day in a row now I have woke up at 4:10am. This morning I shot up at my alarm and stared at it for about 3 min before realizing that I was awake. It does seem to be getting easier. The other mornings I woke up trying to fall back to sleep, and almost succeeding. I also did not crash on the couch last night(mainly because I did not lay down) I actually stayed up late enough to finish "Sons of Anarchy"(great show by the way). I think since I will be going on a hike on Saturday that tomorrow I should take a break, of course I may change my mind and get up anyways. I kind of feel like if I stop trying to wake up I may not be able to keep the streak going. I will decide that tonight just before I go to sleep.

In another thought I need to get my mind on track to take another ride before the weather gets bad and stays bad. I will have to keep an eye on the weather to find what days next week might be nice. At least I hope it will be next week. I may have to wait a few for the weather to be in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment