Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Morning work out to get in shape

I have now had two days where I woke up at 4:10 am to make it out of the house in time to go to the gym.
 I have decided since now I start work at 7am I should try to fit my workout in the mornings; 1 so I can work out everyday in hopes it will not interfere with my family life; 2 so I have the opportunity to work out a second time on Tuesdays and Thursdays(the second time will come after I get used to the morning workout).
 So far it has worked, but alas it is only day two.
 I will try to push myself to make it a permanent thing.

What I really should be doing is hitting the bike trainer on Mondays and Wednesdays after Kinley goes to sleep(not sure I'm going to get to that level of commitment)

I used to get called captain pump-y(by my friends) because of the fact I was going to the gym all the time for around 2-3 hours a day, so I know I have some sort of ability to commit. I am now however 4 years older and I feel like it, so I may not want to go so hard and burn myself out. I want this to be permanent, and do not want to feel like not going from being to worn out.

We shall see how I feel on Monday to see if I can still make it out of bed with a smile on my face, or see if this morning work outs fate is doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment