Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Training Trip

On this training rout I basically went from the back of Lipoma firs golf course through to gem hights drive to 176th up to meridian then back to Lipoma firs. This rout was short but it had a few good hills for practice. 1500 ft sounds like a lot, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Perfect short rout to get used to climbing hills. The best thing that I have found for training for a ride is to make sure to climb as many hills on the practice runs as possible. Challenge yourself early to make the actual ride easier. You want to have a lot of hills under your belt before you ride 38 miles and come upon a large hill. That way the hill seems more like business as usual, and not a show stopper.

Your Performance on the trip started on: Aug 23, 2011 4:00 PM
south hill



Trip time: 00:30:01
Trip distance: 5.6 mi
Trip calories: 411 kcal
Average speed: 11.2 mph
Maximum speed: 29.5 mph
Climbed altitude: 1514 ft







































































No comments:

Post a Comment