I just got this device about a month ago at a swap meet. It is probably the best purchase I could have made for training for long rides. Around here in Washington there are always days that make it hard for your average bike rider to get out and train. I would like to be the person that gets out and rides every day no matter the weather, but lets face it I'm only an average person. I am envious of those who do go out there and ride even though it is pouring buckets. I am just not one who is willing. Instead now I can ride in the comfort of my own home(plus I can watch a movie while riding 10+ miles).
The only problem is that because there is not hills to climb, or stops to make, it isn't quite as real of training as one may like. I do at least ride for around a half hour at a time. Its funny because I have ridden 70+ miles in one day, but doing 30 min with that trainer kills.
No comments:
Post a Comment