Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Legs Workout

So now that I have actually been seeing good results, I am going to post the workout that I have been doing to shape up my legs and get them feeling strong. I have now no knee pain like I used to before working out.

To start off I do 20 standard leg squat(feet shoulder width apart)



Then I move on to doing 30 alternating lunges



Then I do 40 Calf Raises(either do these on a boar or step, or do them flat foot)

After that I do 50 sec. Wall Squats


Then it is to the 100 Jumping Jacks



Then back to the 50 sec. Wall Squats





Then you do 40 Plie squats or Sumo squats


Then you do 30 Leg raises
Then finally you do the 20 Regular Leg Squats again(Feet shoulder width apart) or (you can move it to close leg squats, but if you have a bad back you should not do them)

And I do these almost every day. If you start in on using weights to do this you may want to do it every other day.

I would like to thank Steve Story for turning me on to this workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment